Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Revisited

Miss Flinger informed me that today is Blog Day for the Mothers Act.

Here is a blog about my Post Partum Depression.

I am doing much better these days. I sing and dance again. I love getting dressed again. I have energy and focus.
Most importantly, I know I am the best mother I can be. I was meant to be Violet's mother, and I know I am not failing. This is not to say I am perfect. I have bad days, I have tense moments, and sometimes it is hard to rise above. But now I know I can.

3 comments:

Mrs. Flinger said...

I'm so glad you posted. Thank you for being so open about it. :-)

Patriot said...

Sounds like you're a pretty good mom!

Just wanted to let you know about a free giveaway I'm hosting this week. Come check it out! Thanks!

Anonymous said...

I'm incredibly happy for you.