Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Woe is me...I doth suffer

So, I spent the long weekend not feelin' so good...The Cold That Ate My Weekend came on all abrupt-like, and made me a very whiny woman. My lovely lovely boy provided me with ginger ale and chicken soup and uninterrupted Buffy the Vampire Slayer episodes. I love my boy.
I did receive a reprieve...we went to the state fair on Sunday. That is a whole 'nother, picture laden post.
I am back to work today. I am feeling much better. By which I mean, my throat was attacked by rabid felines, and icy grips of death keep moving along my abdomen...but the snot is almost gone!

By the way, I may be a bit of a drama queen.

4 comments:

Rima said...

Good thing Jason was around to take care of you! I'm glad you're feeling better and can't wait to see the state fair pics.

Lisa (the girls' moma) said...

I hope you feel better soon so that you can finish all those last minute wedding things, like mailing the invitations and such!

Anonymous said...

Oh, I hope you feel better! And until you do, I hope Jason and Buffy take extra good care of you.

Anonymous said...

Awe! I hope you are feeling better.