Thursday, April 24, 2008

A Violet Celebration

Tada! I am 2.

Banana Chocolate Cake with Peanut Butter Frosting.

She only ate the frosting.

Hayden devoured it, though.

Clean-up time. This was definitely one of her favourite presents; even though she greatly enjoyed tossing every item of clothing she got all over grandma's living room. She also got a box full of princess costumes from Aunt Mandie and Uncle Kendall, which she later put on. EVERY PIECE. all at once.

(In our defense, she loves to vacuum. She helps when her father does it. I rarely clean. She also has toy trucks. I swear, we are not sexist.)

I cannot believe my little girl is 2. The last 2 years have flown by, angel child. I love you utterly and cannot imagine a life without you. You really are my sunshine, you make every day special for me. I am so proud to be your mama.

2 comments:

Rima said...

Wow! I can't believe how much she's grown! Happy Birthday, Violet! Love the pig tails, too ;)

Anonymous said...

She looks so grown up! Seriously. She's always looked like a pretty little baby until now. Now she looks like a gorgeous little GIRL. Wow.

The cake looks great!

Happy Birthday, Violet!