Monday, August 25, 2008

24 weeks and 5 days to go.

Photobucket
Embarrassing thing I have eaten this week: A cheese and potato sandwich on wonder bread and slathered with ranch dressing.

Silly thing I have gotten angry over this week: Jason cleaning the house while I rested on the couch. I KNOW. I KNOW.

Thing that made me cry this week: Ash’s comment on my last post. Thanks, dearie.

Names we have ‘settled’ on this week: David Carl and Carli Dawn. (Carl is my dad’s name, David is Jason’s dad’s name, and Dawn is my little sister’s middle name.)

Thing that made erupt with laughter this week: Violet referring to every pink pig at the State Fair as ‘Wilbur’.

What is going on with Violet: First ever haircut! (minus the time she got her finger stuck and we had to cut a chunk!) and a Brand! New! Tricycle!

What is going on with the Bebe: After worrying for, oh, ages that I couldn’t feel the bebe moving yet, I tortured the heck out of my uterus. And it pushed back! A little angrily, I might add. Maybe I should chill and wait for bebe to make their own appearance.

2 comments:

Ash said...

Does my vote count for Carli? Because I love that name and dear lord, THANK YOU for not spelling it with a k! I hate people that do that. Sticking K's where they have no business being!

Love you girl! Can't wait until that delicious new baby is born, and ya'll move closer and CRAZY BLOGGER WEEKENDS! WOOOO!

Lisa said...

I'm with Ash on the "k" thing. Carli is VERY cute.