Tuesday, May 22, 2007


I am one in a million. Literally. There is a multitude of women out there like me. I am assuming.

I work. I work very hard. I do not have a glamorous job, I am not VIP or CEO or any other abbreviation. I am an Administrative Assistant. I answer phones, I fax things, I order office supplies and put together furniture for the real money makers in my office. I do love my job, and they would be lost without me.

I am not married. Jason and I have been together for a little over two years and violet is 13 months...do the math and you will realize that we were not exactly TTC...We are planning a wedding, but we wanted to do it on our own terms, not because we "had" to.

I am on anti-depressants. I had PPD, and I got help. Now I feel great. It was a journey, but now I feel fabulous again.

And I am Fabulous. I may not be the thinnest mom, or the funnest mom, or prettiest, but gosh darn it, people like me. I like me. You don't have to like me. But if you do...well, then you just must be fabulous, too.

No comments: